Whitney AI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
David Ahn

OKC is hands down the best team in the league Empty OKC is hands down the best team in the league

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:47 am
2/5:
Record: 33-19 (3rd in the West)
Streak: L1
ethanxu
Name : Ethan Xu

OKC is hands down the best team in the league Empty Re: OKC is hands down the best team in the league

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:12 am
Clearly anyone with half a brain would know the GSW are the best in the league, however I do believe the Thunders are the most fun to watch. With a mix of Westbrook's athleticism, PG3's crazy 3 point ISO plays, and Steven Adam's underrated pick and roll plays, I would say they have the greatest mix of players and the highest chance of stunning the Warriors in the playoffs. (I hope that happens) bounce
LeeHammmm
Admin
Name : Liam Abalos

OKC is hands down the best team in the league Empty Re: OKC is hands down the best team in the league

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:21 am
Sleeping on the Lakers Sleep

But in all seriousness; I like the Thunder but I personally don't like Westbrook (at times - as a person he's cool). I think his playstyle was detrimental to his team for a few years, but seeing as how he's changed his game up - lowering his usage rate, playing better defense, and playmaking much more consistently (but jacking those 3 balls) - they might actually stand a chance against the Warriors. But I don't think they have what it takes to stop the Warriors with Boogie on the team even though they boast one of the best defenses in the league at the moment.

I'm honestly rooting for the Bucks to win it this year, but more realistically I think the Raptors have the best shot at taking out the Warriors (now with Marc Gasol?!). If my healthy Lakers don't beat the Warriors, Warriors have an easy run in the playoffs and it's up to the Raptors to stop them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum